BOARD OF SELECTMEN AGENDA
November 12, 2013
Community Hall Annex
5:30 & 7 pm – Executive Sessions
6 pm – Regular Session
Opening of Meeting by Chairman:
5:30 pm - Executive Session for Reason #1 - To discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual, or discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual.
7:00 pm - Executive Session for Reason #2: To conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with non-union personnel.
** Senator Brewer & Representative Ferguson to address Board
Sign Treasury Warrant #10 and payrolls.
Acceptance of meeting minutes.
REPORT OF TOWN DEPARTMENTS:
- Helen Viner re: Scenic byway
- 8 pm - Geoff Rodgers (Hampshire Power)
- Sign two CICG applications (11/12/2013 revision)
- Memo from Safe Place re: Hiring a substitute
- Letter from Upper Blackstone re: G. Kellaher’s appointment
- Resignation from Beth Potvin (Recreation)
- Chapter 61A – Main Street (Davis)
- RFP for IT Services
- Final review of November 18, 2013 STM warrant
Received Town clerk Office
Nov. 6, 2013 4:00 pm
revised 11/12/2013 8:14 am