BOARD OF SELECTMEN AGENDA
September 30, 2013
Community Hall Annex
5:30 pm – Executive Session
6 pm – Regular Session
Opening of Meeting by Chairman:
Executive Session for Reason #1: To discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual, or discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual.
Sign Treasury Warrant #7 and payrolls.
Acceptance of meeting minutes.
REPORT OF TOWN DEPARTMENTS:
- 6:00 – Continued dog hearing (Macayeal / Stidsen)
- 6:30 – Geoff Rogers (Hampshire)
- 6:45 – Paul Guertin re: TIP
- 7:00 – Sharon Berndt re: Community Center building use
- 7:15 – Treasurer/Collector Search Committee finalist recommendations
- Award the bid & sign the contract for vehicle exhaust system (9/30/2013 revision)
- Memo from Scout Pack #306
- Discuss scheduling Treas./Coll. finalist interviews
- Employee Training Seminar
Received Town Clerk Office
9/25/2013 3:30 pm
revised 9/26/2013 9:25 am
revised 9/30/2013 8:00 am