BOARD OF SELECTMEN AGENDA
June 24, 2013
Community Hall Annex
Executive Session 5:30 pm
Regular Meeting 6:00 pm
Opening of Meeting by Chairman:
Executive Session for Reason #1: To discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual, or discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual.
Sign Treasury Warrant #26 and payrolls.
Acceptance of meeting minutes.
REPORT OF TOWN DEPARTMENTS:
- Hold Harmless with Lighthouse Environmental (revised)
- Soil Testing - Overlook
- Moulton Mill Dam/Conduit Update
- Ltr-Jeanne Couture: regarding the sidewalk on Maple Ave.
- Award of Bids
- Primary Building Supplies MOU w/Templeton
- Nexamp contract status (6/24/2013 revision)
- ACO contract agreement follow-up
- Kelly Boland re: Presentation of AED for Community Center
- Town siren follow-up
- Memo –Recreation Committee re: New Appointments
- Memo – Regional Dispatch Director re: New Appointments
- Dispatcher’s Union – Establish Schedule for Collective Bargaining
- Bylaw discussion on ATM / election
- Finalize Treasurer/Collector Search Committee
- IT RFP
- Update on Budget FY14 , Annual/Special Town Meeting
Received TC office
6/20/2013 8:10 am
revised 6/21/2013 11:00 am
revised 6/24/2013 8:30 am