Recreation Committee Meeting
Tuesday June 11, 2013
Review and Approve the Minutes of the last meeting, May 28, 2013
- Budget Report/Update
- Recreation Director’s job description vs. Safe Place Administrator’s job description
- Summer Fun Update-
*Hired staff and hourly wage
*How many children are currently enrolled?
*Asst. Summer Fun Director position/applicants
*Financial Assistance/Scholarship Application
*Lego Camp update? How many children are currently enrolled?
*Has Anthony’s job description finalized?
*What needs to be done in order for the pool to open on Saturday June 22, 2013?
* Snack Shack-Staff/Order food/supplies
*Binder with Pool Pass Holders/Spreadsheet
*Bathroom cleanliness initial sheet
*Chair Lift Update
6. Safe Place Programs
*Can people sign up for early drop off when they register their children? What is the fee?
- Forms to be updated and added to the website? Sent home through the schools?
- 4th of July Bike and Doll Carriage Parade
- Form a Subcommittee to go over Recreation Bylaws
10. Potential Recreation Committee Members-Why they want to be on the Recreation Committee?
Schedule Next Meeting
Received TC office
6/6/2013 4:10 pm